REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN BIRTH CERTIFICATES:
Your birth certificate is one of the most important documents you will ever need. Not only does it verify your legal name and date of birth, it contains other vital information, such as the names of your parents and place of birth. Birth certificates are a required form for verification of citizenship for all new passports, and for some visas.
Individuals can apply for a replacement certificate if your original certificate has been lost, destroyed or stolen.
Step 1: Gathering the necessary information required to obtain a birth certificate.
- Applicants First, Middle and Last name.
- Applicants Date of Birth
- Applicants City and State of birth.
- Mothers First, Middle and Last name
- Fathers First, Middle and Last name
Step 2: Payments
- There is a total fee of $99.00. This includes the Government fee.
- Pick up in office, or we can mail it with a separate shipping and handling fee of $32.00 (Standard overnight fee)
The birth certificate will be available within 10-14 business days.