Child Passport


Parents who are traveling out of the country may not realize until the last minute that they need a passport for a child. When it comes to documentation for traveling internationally, infants are not overlooked. Any child under the age of 16 will be required to have a valid passport for children before they can enter other countries.

We can help to expedite a child’s Passport so that you can be prepared to leave the country with your kids in tow. Due to increasing stringency on allowing travel of children, you will need  to find the Acceptance Agent office that is nearest you in order to witness the application and verify your documentation. Once the documents are completed and sealed in an envelope, you will ship them to us via FedEx or bring them directly to our office for us to process. It is important for you to contact us to verify that you want to use our quick LA Child Passport Services and are requesting a passport for children who will be traveling with you and of which you have legal custody.

The best way to prepare for your trip is to examine your passport and also to apply for passports for any of your children that will be traveling. When the realization comes late, the only step you can take is to have us expedite your children’s U.S. passport so that you can obtain it in as little as 24 hours. Even though planning in advance is always the best and most secure option, our LA child passport services makes it faster and easier to get the passports you require for all of your family members.


Step 1: Gathering the necessary documents required to expedite a passport.

  1. 1. Complete DS-11 passport application form, fill it out online, but do not sign the form
  2. Two (2) passport photos, 2″ x 2″ on white background. (Photo service is available at our office.)
  3. Original or certified copy of birth certificate or Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240) (with parents’ names). A certified birth certificate has a registrar’s raised, embossed, impressed, or multicolored seal, registrar’s signature, and the Date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office, which must be within 1 year of your birth or Adoption Decree (with adopting parents’ names); or Court Order Establishing Custody; or Court Order Establishing Guardianship.
  4. Check to the US Department of State for $140.00
  5. Letter of Authorization. Please call.
  6. Travel itinerary.
  7. Provide Parental Identification (for minors under age 16)

Note: Each parent or guardian must submit one of the following:

  • Valid Driver’s License
  • Valid Official U.S. Military ID
  • Valid U.S. Government ID
  • Valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with recognizable photo
  • Naturalization/Citizenship Certificate from BCIS with recognizable photo
  • Alien Resident Card from BCIS

NOTE: Children under 16 years old – both parents and child need to be present at post office or county clerk when executing your kid’s or children rush passport application. If only one parent can be present, the un-accompanied parent needs to complete a DS-3053 application and have it notarized.

Step 2: Getting the U.S. Passport requirement documents authorized.

Please locate the nearest Acceptance Agent (AA) office

The Acceptance Agent has to:

  • Witness the signing of the application
- Collect $25.00 execution fee
- Check applicant’s ID
  • Verify the documents, and
  • Seal them into an envelope.
  • You must inform the Agent that you are using a passport agency to expedite the processing and that the sealed documents will be hand delivered to the Department of State. This Department of State policy is called “Hand Carrying of Executed Applications.” The policy is detailed on pages 31 and 44 of the Acceptance Agent Manual.

The Acceptance Agent will then return the sealed envelope to you. Do not open the envelope. FedEx or bring the sealed envelope with the rest of the quick passport documents to our office for processing.

24 Hour Passport and Visas is a private, non-government passport and visa expediting service providing Child Passport Services in LA. The fees included with our services are to expedite the procedures and are in addition to the government fees. If you are in a situation that does not require expedited services you can apply directly through the US Department of State, and avoid paying our additional courier fees.

We have offices in San Francisco (SF) and Los Angeles (LA) Give us call at 310-913-7804 so we can help you get a New Passport for your Child.

Visa Special

$99 China Visa
4-5 business days plus consulate fees

Only $99.00

Passport Special

Standard US Passport
9-14 Business days plus government fees

Only $69.00