Replace Lost or Stolen Passport


While many travelers who have not used their passports in years believe that a renewal is all that is required of them, the lines between different types of passport services are not always very clear. If you do not have a current passport that is undamaged and in your possession, you will need to apply for a new passport to replace your lost or stolen passport.

We can expedite a lost or stolen Passport so that you can have your new passport in as little as 24 hours. We can save you time and money over the traditional methods of attaining a lost or stolen passport. Expediting lost or stolen passport replacement is one of our specialties! It is easy to forget where you placed your passport, even though you may be sure you know exactly where you put it. Regardless of whether it was lost from being misplaced or stolen by someone else, the process is the same for getting a replacement.

If you have waited until you are packing for your trip to realize that you have a lost or stolen passport, we will expedite your lost or stolen passport renewal so that you have the proper documentation when you are ready to leave.

Just call us and let us know that you are requesting us to expedite a lost or stolen U.S. Passport so that we can reserve your space. Follow the steps listed below to enjoy our expedited services and get the results you need, guaranteed. We have the experience and the resources to get your U.S. Passport to you fast!

What To Do When Your Passport is Lost or Stolen?


Step 1: Gathering the necessary documents required to replace a lost or stolen passport.

  • Complete DS-11 passport application form fill it out online, but do not sign the form.
  • Original/certified U.S. birth certificate or Original Naturalization Certificate.
  • Proof of Identity (a valid driver’s license, government Issue photo I.D).
  • Please call for Letter of Authorization.
  • Travel itinerary.
  • If your passport was lost or stolen: complete form DS-64 must be signed and dated.
  • Certified Check or Money Order to “US Department of State” for the appropriate amount.

STEP 2: Getting the U.S. Passport requirement documents authorized.

Please locate the nearest Acceptance Agent (AA) office

Authorization procedure.

The Acceptance Agent has to:

  • Witness the signing of the application
  • Collect $25.00 execution fee
- Check applicant’s ID
  • Verify the documents, and
  • Seal them into an envelope.

The Acceptance Agent should write the applicant’s name, departure date, and date of birth on the outside of the sealed envelope. If two or more applications are sealed in the same envelope please make sure that the information about both applicants is written on the envelope.


You must inform the Agent that you are using a passport agency to expedite the processing and that the sealed documents will be hand-delivered to the Department of State. This Department of State policy is called “Hand Carrying of Executed Applications.” The policy is detailed on page 31 and 44 of the Acceptance Agent Manual.

The Acceptance Agent will then return the sealed envelope to you. Do not open the envelope. FedEx or bring the sealed envelope and the rest of the documents to our office for processing.

24 Hour Passport and Visas is a private, non-government passport and visa expediting service agency. The fees included with our services are to expedite the procedures and are in addition to the government fees. If you are in a situation that does not require replacement passports for adults services you can apply directly through the US Department of State,, and avoid paying our additional courier fees.

Visa Special

$99 China Visa
4-5 business days plus consulate fees

Only $99.00

Passport Special

Standard US Passport
9-14 Business days plus government fees

Only $69.00