US Passport Holder – Angola Visa Required
TOURIST VISA FOR ANGOLA
- Complete two Application Forms MUST BE TYPED
- Two recent passport size pictures with a white background
- A passport valid for at least 6 months
- Documentation or correspondence related to the purpose of travel or, an invitation letter particularly addressed to this consular section
- Foreign permanent residents in the U. S. must produce copy of Green Card.
- An Invitation Letter sent by the individual or institution to be contacted in Angola
- Copy of a travel itinerary
- Certified check or money order in the amount of $141.00. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Proof of means of subsistence while in Angola $100.00 per day Note: A Bank statement or letter from an employer sponsoring the travel normally suffices as proof.
- Service Order Form
BUSINESS VISA FOR ANGOLA
- Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, and with at least one blank visa page available for visa stamp(s).
- Complete Two Application Forms per applicant properly completed and signed. Applications submitted in Washington DC MUST BE TYPED. Signature must be original on each Angola visa application. Improperly completed visa applications may delay the processing of your visa.
- Two recent 2 x 2 passport type photographs, in color, front view and with a WHITE background. Applicant’s name must be written on the back of the photos. In Houston the Consulate requires men to be wearing shirt and tie.
- A letter of invitation from sponsor in Angola (either host company or individual) addressed to the specific Consulate where the visa application will be submitted, explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. In addition, the letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay, and contact information. The letter must include a statement of guarantee of financial responsibility from host company in Angola (or else the applicant must provide a personal bank statement). This letter must be written in Portuguese and must also have been notarized in Angola.
- Letter from employer or sponsoring company in the US, addressed to the specific Consulate where the visa application will be submitted, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company, and clearly stating the purpose of visit. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant and must provide detailed contact information in host country.
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency or copy of airline ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds $200.00 per day to support stay in Angola. Either a statement of guarantee of financial responsibility from host company in Angola included in the Letter of Invitation, or a copy of the traveler’s bank statement.
- Documentation or a letter confirming collection of income tax, provided by the business to be. Note: Certified check or money order in the amount of $141.00. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Service Order Form
Please Note: The Embassy of Angola is closed every Friday.
24 Hour Passport and Visas is a private, non-government passport and visa expediting service agency. The fees included with our services are to expedite the procedures and are in addition to the government fees. If you wish to do your visa yourself, please visit the consulate website: