US Passport Holder – United Kingdom Visa Required
New Visa Application- Before you start
If you are applying for a Visitor’s Visa, you will need to supply us with the following documentation:
- A fully completed and signed https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome – printed out and paid for online
- A current and valid passport
- Your original immigration status- (i.e. Valid US Alien Registration Card, Valid I94, Valid I20, Valid DS2019, Valid Visa for the United States, Valid I-512)
- 2 passport-size color photograph (35mm x45mm)
- An itinerary of your trip showing your dates of departure and return (i.e. flight schedule, tickets as well as visas for the next countries you plan to visit, if applicable)
- Stamped Biometrics document
- Evidence of available funds for your trip to the UK – recent bank statements (within the last 30 days).
- If someone else is paying for your trip, they should consider providing the same information about their finances and employment.
- If you are providing documents from a joint account, please explain who the other account holders are, and why you have permission to spend money from the account.
- Employment letter:
- For vacation, to include length of employment, salary and vacation dates.
- For business, a detailed letter regarding purpose of visit and a statement that the US employer will be financially responsible.
- If self-employed, letter of incorporation/business registration or 1040 tax return
- Students should provide a letter from their academic institution
- Hotel Reservation or letter from the host/sponsor in the UK. The letter from the host/sponsor must state that he/she will support and house you during your visit and give evidence of funds to do so (i.e bank statement) Host/sponsor must also provide proof of immigration status in the UK.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS PLUS COPIES OF ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS THAT SUPPORT YOUR APPLICATION.
Service Order Form
24 Hour Passport and Visas is a private, non-government passport and visa expediting service agency. The fees included with our services are to expedite the procedures and are in addition to the government fees. If you wish to do your visa yourself, please visit the consulate website: